How to use loan players in “Associations”?
Before we start, it’s important to know that loaning players in associations is for free and it won’t affect your team in other matches. Once set up, you don’t have to change your team manualy before each game, it’s all done automatically. Only the manager who owns the players can train them and give them morale boosters and rests, not the manager who loans them.
- Navigate to the “Associations” menu
- Select “My Association”
- Select “Loans”
- In the “Take Players” menu, drag and drop the player you want
- Navigate to your “Squad”
- In the “Squad” menu, press on the green arrow in the bottom right corner
- Now you can select “Auto-subs”
- The loan players are already completed in this window, next to the green arrows
- Now drag and drop the player you want to substitute automatically in the associations games next to the corresponding red arrow and press save
- Congratulations, the loan player will now auto-substitute in the FA matches
Setting up “Finances” in “Associations”?
You can also earn and spent virtual money in associations. Just like in the other games you can set the ticket prices and win bonus.
- Navigate to the “Finances” menu
- Go to the far right, “Tickets & Bonuses” and you’ll see that friendly games and FA games share the same settings
- Change the win bonus if you want to motivate the players more and set the ticket prices but make sure that the fans keep filling the stadium to full capacity, so don’t set them too high